• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

i turned 11K into 30K in a matter of like 2-4 months

get in, get out, enjoy skrilla

stock market way too friggen rigged for me. only stocks im holding is my big tobacco (MO, BTI, PM) that gives me good dividends which feed into a DRIP and i dont look at it.

folks have made alot of money in crypto but its obviously a game of hot potato.

lol i think its a more honest version of the stock market
But way to easily manipulated/swayed however you look at it. Musk makes at tweet and thing go insanely high. Then he makes another negative tweet and it tanks. Great if you have been in for more than year and bought when thing were cheaper before march of last year. I have gains of 1000% percent. But many have lost tons that got in when they got there stimulus checks and are now broke. And some of the coins are just scams but you can make money on them if you are careful

$BTC price drop incoming? I'm buying either way. I've got a collateralized loan I took out mostly to just try out the process but also give me a little extra to buy the dip if it comes. Otherwise I'm just dollar cost averaging every week. $100 to $BTC, $100 to $DOT, $100 to $SNX, and $100 to $VGX. Dollar amount is subject to change but these are the assets I'm currently buying every week. I like a lot of other assets but I'm happy with my bags in some like $CEL, $VET, $XRP, and $Zil. Others have increased in price too much for me to chase more like $ADA and $HBAR. May even try to buy some $BNB and some $QNT too.

$BTC price drop incoming? I'm buying either way. I've got a collateralized loan I took out mostly to just try out the process but also give me a little extra to buy the dip if it comes. Otherwise I'm just dollar cost averaging every week. $100 to $BTC, $100 to $DOT, $100 to $SNX, and $100 to $VGX. Dollar amount is subject to change but these are the assets I'm currently buying every week. I like a lot of other assets but I'm happy with my bags in some like $CEL, $VET, $XRP, and $Zil. Others have increased in price too much for me to chase more like $ADA and $HBAR. May even try to buy some $BNB and some $QNT too.
Didn't it just have a big dip?

Didn't it just have a big dip?

Yes. And there is potential for more. Aspects of traditional markets have bled in to the crypto markets. So many idiots are using leverage now and generally for a new All Time High to hold it needs to be retested; $20k was never retested. I don't expect to test it at this point unless we have another cascade of liquidations. Even then I expect it to be nothing more than a wick.

Yes. And there is potential for more. Aspects of traditional markets have bled in to the crypto markets. So many idiots are using leverage now and generally for a new All Time High to hold it needs to be retested; $20k was never retested. I don't expect to test it at this point unless we have another cascade of liquidations. Even then I expect it to be nothing more than a wick.
Buy some AMP
I love ADA as well

Back
Top Bottom