• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

I have learned a lot my first year in crypto. Thankfully I'm not underwater yet. Staking rewards and earning yield from Celsius have been a big help. I'm just dollar cost averaging as best as I can right now. If we don't see any positive price action by the end of October I will concede and start putting my money in to stable coins. I'm currently thinking real hard about liquidating my brokerage account to buy more.

I have learned a lot my first year in crypto. Thankfully I'm not underwater yet. Staking rewards and earning yield from Celsius have been a big help. I'm just dollar cost averaging as best as I can right now. If we don't see any positive price action by the end of October I will concede and start putting my money in to stable coins. I'm currently thinking real hard about liquidating my brokerage account to buy more.
Same here. Right now, both the stock market AND the crypto market look like awful places to put my hard-earned $. But, even though the stock market has been around the block many more times than crypto, it's become SO fraught with manipulation from both big government pumping money into it, and execs pumping up valuations, it has become nothing more than a bag of hot air to me. I'm probably going to sell off anything I've got left there (after losing a significant portion of it since January) and move it into some cryptos.

Same here. Right now, both the stock market AND the crypto market look like awful places to put my hard-earned $. But, even though the stock market has been around the block many more times than crypto, it's become SO fraught with manipulation from both big government pumping money into it, and execs pumping up valuations, it has become nothing more than a bag of hot air to me. I'm probably going to sell off anything I've got left there (after losing a significant portion of it since January) and move it into some cryptos.
Can't go wrong with investing in hard assets, such as collector grade firearms!

14690642-D95F-4757-9423-227F1B45CB6C.png
Going in heavy on AMP
I’ve been working in the payment industry for a few years now
This one has big potential
Checkout flexa.network to read more

Back
Top Bottom