• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

@bigt61

Just wanted to remind you about our Tesla-Bitcoin debate and to say that I now believe you were right. I meant to do this a while back when Elon tweeted about being a hodlr. Today kinda cemented that.

Either would make for a very bad day. Everything is more intertwined than most realize.

E.T.A - I would bet that it will go to 7-figures sooner than it will go to zero.

It won’t be a fun ride but the music will eventually stop on the USD if we continue printing it without anything to back it up but our word. The US is losing the global stronghold it once had and it will eventually come back to get us.

BTC will definitely see 6 figures in the near term but the volatility will make just as many current millionaires broke as it does new millionaires.

Alerted at 1000
Now at 4000
63D44392-41FE-4B6D-8605-F5AB894EC449.png
F700B216-996F-4C76-999F-B4742D968F11.png

Bought more ETH and ADA last night. Holding what I have in BTC, any $$ I have to push into investments is going to those two. Screw the stock market, I can't make heads or tails of what is going on there (probably because there are a bunch of imbeciles at the helm right now and nobody has confidence in any market direction).

Back
Top Bottom