• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

For those of you who have recently bought Ripple, what exchange did you use and what is your feedback on ease of use/security/$holds, etc?

The only one that I know of that does not require a mix of dodgy tactics and VPN usage is Uphold. It only required the standard KYC and AML junk that all the other US exchanges require.

I can't really say it's any more or less secure than the other exchanges. Abide by your normal security precautions and don't leave six-figure sums of crypto on the exchange.

The hold period for crypto withdrawals is pretty atrocious. 50-60 business days from my personal experience. Not sure if dollar amount has anything to do with it. I have not sold anything and tried to take fiat out yet. HTH.

The original Binance is no longer supported for US users, but they gave US users a deadline to move their account before it was closed. I assume Bigt missed that deadline

I'm using Binance.us and its great.

Yes. I bought some,set it up and forgot about it. Left it alone to grow. Logged in 1 year and bam,can’t do anything.

The FUD mongering is real. A shining example of why the mainstream news industrial complex needs to choke on an eggplant and die.

Major lesson for today is it's not a good idea to leverage a long even in a bull market. You're just goading a whale to dunk on you. My condolences to anyone who got liquidated.

Great dip to buy more altcoins. Added more Xrp and XLM early this morning.
this

dont get scared just yet. i offloaded some xrp literally yesterday around 1.50-1.60 each after fees and all that

i used kucoin to trade my xrp to usdc and then swapped it back to my wallet. im still in hodl on my majority tezos, stellar and algorand, im hoping for a rally on 1 or hopefully all 3 of these before the entire market fizzles out in the next month or two (my guess, i could be wrong)

Back
Top Bottom