• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

I'm not big into the whole buying crypto thing myself, but I recently learned on a blockchain based search engine called Presearch that actually pays you in its little crypto currency to use it. The crypto itself is supposed to have value because advertisers that want to advertise on the engine have to pay in that same crypto. Since the advertisers need that crypto to advertise, they end up having to buy it from the people who receive the crypto from searching (as well as the people who run nodes to actually do the data processing to make the search engine function).

Again, I don't buy crypto myself, but I'm not opposed to being paid in a crypto to do the exact same thing I would have done on a different engine like Google.

Edit: Oh yeah, if you're interested in trying it for yourself then use this referral link - https://presearch.org/signup?rid=2365808

Also know there is a similar program that's a Youtube alternative called LBRY (odysee.com) which is supposed to be similar that I'm checking out.

I'm not big into the whole buying crypto thing myself, but I recently learned on a blockchain based search engine called Presearch that actually pays you in its little crypto currency to use it. The crypto itself is supposed to have value because advertisers that want to advertise on the engine have to pay in that same crypto. Since the advertisers need that crypto to advertise, they end up having to buy it from the people who receive the crypto from searching (as well as the people who run nodes to actually do the data processing to make the search engine function).

Again, I don't buy crypto myself, but I'm not opposed to being paid in a crypto to do the exact same thing I would have done on a different engine like Google.

Edit: Oh yeah, if you're interested in trying it for yourself then use this referral link - https://presearch.org/signup?rid=2365808

Also know there is a similar program that's a Youtube alternative called LBRY (odysee.com) which is supposed to be similar that I'm checking out.
cool, i like free crytpo

check on PI network and decentraland as well, i think you can earn from both of these platforms with no cash input

Who is also being wrongfully sued by the S.E.C. Makes me want to buy some just on principal.
If I have dollars to invest I usually buy silver instead of crypto, but I have no qualms with earning crypto. I've checked out LBRY and it seems pretty good, although there aren't anywhere near as many video makers on that platform compared to Youtube. There are very few people there making firearms videos. I've always wanted to try my hand at making firearm related videos, so I've been considering starting on LBRY / Odysee.

For anyone interested in Odysee or any videos that I might eventually make and upload there, here's a little referral link to that as well - https://odysee.com/$/invite/@CarryHandle:6
If I do make a video I'll be sure to post a link somewhere here on ODT.

This is where I buy my Bitcoin:
Use my Coinbase referral link: coinbase.com/join/smith_coca?src=ios-link and we will both get $10 in free crypto.

May have been a mistake but I stuck $750 into Grayscale bitcoin trust into the Roth IRA... when you really look into it, i truly
Believe it will be huge one day...

Definitely not betting “big” on it but a little won’t hurt.

Any other bitcoin investors on here?
Do you know anything about mining crypto$ its a dead stock. Everyone, big guys and gals and Everyone in-between have already been PAID the buyouts, inflation and litigation..its just a headliner company name fixxxed to keep $$ ridiculously high. Does anyone know how much money it costs to mine for crypto???!!.look the only money to be made off bitcoin is sell what you got now. 2 Huge under the radar mining corporations aka firms..this is all subjective, just so we're clear..companies 2 infact will triple bitcoins 15k share but expect the splits and division of shares by the end of 4 quarter. Take care, always carry and stand by capitalism. God @!#$ I love my job....

Lol, wut? :confused:
tenor.gif

Last night I searched for an exchange that allows you to trade XRP. After some research, I opted for Binance. I registered, did the ID authenticator, and deposited $. Only to find out they delisted XRP. Now my $ is tied up there for 5 days before I can pull it out. Seems Binance Eur allows it but re-routes all US trades through Binance US, where it is delisted. I know, I should have done some deeper digging.

I do most of my crypto trading on Coinbase. Although BTC has passed the 60K mark, it seems to be struggling with any further aggressive growth. The real growth is in smaller altcoins. I have Cardano, which has been slowly climbing and shows real promise. However, I would really like to get into a nice position now with XRP, as I feel once the SEC lawsuit fizzles out and they get relisted on some exchanges, it will have a huge positive reflection in the price. For those of you who have recently bought Ripple, what exchange did you use and what is your feedback on ease of use/security/$holds, etc?

Back
Top Bottom