• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

what happens when Tesla sells? Pump and Dump! Tesla bought it for only 1 purpose...to make some money. How much will they make? Who knows,but if you don’t want to lose your butt then don’t count on being rich off Bitcoin and you should be OK.

I don't think that is the game that is being played but only Elon Musk and Tesla will really know.

I don't think that is the game that is being played but only Elon Musk and Tesla will really know.

Don’t think for 1 minute they did it for any reason except to make money. They certainly don’t want to risk losing money,but will be glad to make some more. It’s a gamble for them plain and simple,and they’re counting on raking it in. It’s common sense. When they have had their fill/risk mitigated....they sell for profit. It’s no different than any other big corporation and their goal of making money. They didn’t choose to do it out of the kindness of their heart. They are playing with 1.5 Billion,throwing that kind of hat in the ring isn’t done without purpose.

Don’t think for 1 minute they did it for any reason except to make money. They certainly don’t want to risk losing money, but will be glad to make some more. It’s a gamble for them plain and simple, and they’re counting on raking it in. It’s common sense. When they have had their fill/risk mitigated....they sell for profit. It’s no different than any other big corporation and their goal of making money. They didn’t choose to do it out of the kindness of their heart. They are playing with 1.5 Billion, throwing that kind of hat in the ring isn’t done without purpose.

I think the thing we are disagreeing on is whether this is just a pump-n-dump or not. I have no doubt that Tesla will sell some of their bag of Bitcoin whenever needed to fund whatever project or acquisition that have their sights on. I wholeheartedly disagree that they are in it just to flip for profit. Holding large amounts of cash has grossly become a lose/lose proposition. The move by Tesla into Bitcoin is their hedge against that. The decision by others to move their cash reserves into Bitcoin will only accelerate from here.

I think the thing we are disagreeing on is whether this is just a pump-n-dump or not. I have no doubt that Tesla will sell some of their bag of Bitcoin whenever needed to fund whatever project or acquisition that have their sights on. I wholeheartedly disagree that they are in it just to flip for profit. Holding large amounts of cash has grossly become a lose/lose proposition. The move by Tesla into Bitcoin is their hedge against that. The decision by others to move their cash reserves into Bitcoin will only accelerate from here.

I need to clarify.

My idea of a pump and dump has 2 sides to the story.

One that happens immediately,and one that happens right before the big crash.

I don’t expect either to happen in the next few days. It is truly unknown when it could happen. However,for me personally,I believe it will happen eventually

I don’t expect either to happen in the next few days. It is truly unknown when it could happen. However, for me personally, I believe it will happen eventually

Just based on the price history of the market in 2017-2018, I would guess around this time next year. But I'm also hearing and reading opinions from people who have been into cryptocurrency for far longer than I that due to the sheer influx of institutional investors into Bitcoin that there is a good chance that it could be well into next year if not 2023 before there is a correction.

E.T.A - It also speculated that if that happens the bear market would be a lot longer as well.

Screenshot_20210303-172924.png

Back
Top Bottom