• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin, and all crypto currencies, are NOT fungible!

In a world where the financial system is moving to 0s and 1s...everyone should have exposure. Otherwise, you'll get left behind. Banks, insurance companies, trusts and the like didn't change their business model over tulips. We obviously disagree, but time will tell. Bitcoin has been around and dumped on for over 12 years at this point. It isn't going anywhere.

Exactly, and look at the value of the dollar since then. It today doesn't even buy 1% of what it did back in 1933. It's as much a fictitious nothing as crypto currencies are.
Then what are we arguing about? Sounds like we agree to me
I'm just saying that I'm exchanging one imaginary asset that is losing value for another imaginary asset that is gaining value

I had to look it up myself just now, but the word fungible is only 53 years old. We're arguing that a made up thing is not valuable as a made up word.
That's the big problem with people inventing new words or changing the meaning of old ones on you.

See you are now wrong because I am tartarious and if you disagree further then it shows your complete innuocurocy

Back
Top Bottom