• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin, and all crypto currencies, are NOT fungible!

I had to look it up myself just now, but the word fungible is only 53 years old. We're arguing that a made up thing is not valuable as a made up word.
That's the big problem with people inventing new words or changing the meaning of old ones on you.

See you are now wrong because I am tartarious and if you disagree further then it shows your complete innuocurocy
All words are made up.

Fungibility, as a concept, has existed for thousands of years, and it's a necessary trait for anything that's used as currency or money. Lacking this trait means that crypto 'currencies' don't even meet the proper definition of being currency.

Also, there's nothing wrong with gambling with some of your dollars hoping to win a bit score in the crypto market. However, there are a lot of people who have the attitude instead that crypto currency is a very legitimate thing that somehow isn't in a massive financial bubble right now. There are people who invest everything they have into cryptos, and that's foolish.

Every wants to talk trash about Bitcoin but in the end they are just jealous they did not hop on the wagon in 2017 or this year.

Back
Top Bottom