• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biscoff it's like peanut butter but different

After reading this thread I broke down and ordered some of the crunchy from Amazon. This stuff is great. I've tried it on toast, fruit, and cinnamon rolls. Instead of the using the glaze that comes with the cinnamon rolls I used the cookie butter. This morning I had an epiphany while I was making Eggo waffles for my nephew. Cookie butter on an Eggo waffle. Holy cow!

After reading this thread I broke down and ordered some of the crunchy from Amazon. This stuff is great. I've tried it on toast, fruit, and cinnamon rolls. Instead of the using the glaze that comes with the cinnamon rolls I used the cookie butter. This morning I had an epiphany while I was making Eggo waffles for my nephew. Cookie butter on an Eggo waffle. Holy cow!
Glad you like it. Had no idea they had crunchy style. Don't tell my wife or my Dr but I eat it pretty much everyday. There's a baker somewhere that could make a KILLIN on this stuff lol. Anna my youngest girl wanted something sweet last night and all we had was the cookie butter, vanilla pudding , and nilla wafers ; she made a pie mixing the pudding & Biscoff with a crushed nilla wafer crust :hungry: . Best thang since Pnut Butter , and i haven't bought any Nutella in a while now lol

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom