• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Birds of a Feather

above_all

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
May be an a-hole, but not 100% a dick.
411   0
Reaction score
So, there I was heading north from Gray, GA, on my 1985 'Old Wing after delivering a S&W case to a fellow member. Seemed like a nice day for a ride and I was trying to play catch-up delivering some sold items. Next stop was Dacula.

Tooling along at 65 mph on GA Hwy 11 with the sun at my back and enjoying the scenery. It was perfect. Then all of a sudden I see a small black blur from the left, here a thump on my fairing and a bunch of feathers come flying up between the fairing and my Baker Air Wings right into my face.

When I stopped for lunch, I wiped down the windshield and found this. Guess birds of a feather flock together. :plane:

20140426_155546.jpg

So, there I was heading north from Gray, GA, on my 1985 'Old Wing after delivering a S&W case to a fellow member. Seemed like a nice day for a ride and I was trying to play catch-up delivering some sold items. Next stop was Dacula.

Tooling along at 65 mph on GA Hwy 11 with the sun at my back and enjoying the scenery. It was perfect. Then all of a sudden I see a small black blur from the left, here a thump on my fairing and a bunch of feathers come flying up between the fairing and my Baker Air Wings right into my face.

When I stopped for lunch, I wiped down the windshield and found this. Guess birds of a feather flock together. :plane:

View attachment 279730

nice wing I have a 2008 goldwing. Love it, do you ride in any clubs?

Back
Top Bottom