• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill of Sale Required?

Up to you. I wouldn't give a stranger whom I do not know from Adam any information such as that. If they want to peek that's fine but they durn sure ain't gonna take a picture of my d.l.,. Why don't you give them your banking information while you're at it...

image.jpg

Most say no way. A peak at the dl and gwl to confirm that you aren't putting a weapon into the hands of someone you shouldn't.

Just got this Message in my ALERTS, so I deleted the Thread so as not to take up anyone's time; I reckon it was a stupid question as
common sense should prevail

["your thread was moved to the PASTURE as this subject has been discussed many times"]

Last edited:
I carry a medical kit and have passed a course to draw a blood sample and a swab for DNA to be taken at every transaction. You can never be too careful when you're dealing with firearms.. My only problem now is feeding all the first born I keep in the basement:doh:

I carry a medical kit and have passed a course to draw a blood sample and a swab for DNA to be taken at every transaction. You can never be too careful when you're dealing with firearms.. My only problem now is feeding all the first born I keep in the basement:doh:

You didn't do the rectal exam? Such a newb.

Back
Top Bottom