• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BIKER'S BIRTHDAY BASH (FREE ODT STICKERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank everyone who attended the Birthday Bash and those who have pmed.I am deeply touched by the generosity of my ODT family.I have known some longer than others and continue to meet NEW friends each week.I have the utmost respect and love for you guys and I will never be able to repay you what you have given me in my time on ODT.God Bless you all and thanks so very much for the blessings you have brought into my life.pics of my prize later,spending a little quality time with Mizz13.

I want to thank everyone who attended the Birthday Bash and those who have pmed.I am deeply touched by the generosity of my ODT family.I have known some longer than others and continue to meet NEW friends each week.I have the utmost respect and love for you guys and I will never be able to repay you what you have given me in my time on ODT.God Bless you all and thanks so very much for the blessings you have brought into my life.pics of my prize later,spending a little quality time with Mizz13.

glad you enjoyed it and liked the gift cant wait to see some great pictures! again wish I coulda made it but boss might have been a little annoyed If I disappeared for a few hours lol

My wife told me I was a Hyphenated something the other day but I do not recall.. I am most certain it was a celebration of diversity for sure.. Term of endearment even.. :)

Had a great time at the Biker13 bash.. A wealth of knowledge in attendance and always enjoy opening an ear and learning something new..

GREAT family of like minded folks out here.. Thanks for the opportunity to break bread and celebrate the occasion..
I think "S-O-B" could be hyphenated. Just a thought...!

chocolate pie was good.
Ridiculous good. Where exactly did you get it from again? I can't remember...

Im going to try to figure out the recipe.

Thank goodness my wife and daughter don't like coconut! :dance:

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160316_ce44d8a3ae6bdd4d8fe6706d3cf55428.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom