• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest and Most Common Blunders Made by Preppers

I have been to the dentist once in the last 40 years. Brush and floss regularly. I did have to have one back molar removed. My wisdom teeth are about 75 % covered with flesh. It had gotten decay between it and the molar in front of it. So I had to have the wisdom tooth and the tooth In front of it removed. I didn't even know the decay was there until my jaw and neck swole up real ugly like. Had to have a root canal. So the had to cut the flesh out, break the upper part of my jaw to get those two teeth out and a root canal to top it off. After some powerful opiates and antibiotics it went down and I could bear it but had to wait two weeks to get it done. Percocets, Oral Gel and Ibuprofen on a very vigorous schedule and I made it through. The stuff they knocked me out with was Cheech and Chong Sh*t dude!
I have all but 1 wisdom removed. I probably will have it removed in the future so I just want have to worry about it down the road. It SUCKS getting a tooth removed have to worry about dry socket, I left more worried than when I walked in haha. But it ended well he was a good dentist. He didn’t even suture it just told me to bite down a peace of gauze he was a old school dentist.

I plan on getting an implant to replace that good chewing tooth. Ifs it's much more I might have him just yank and implant anything that looks like it could new a problem down the road. Of course a will get a second opinion before I let him yank a tooth if it's perfectly healthy. I can feel some sharp edges from tooth to tooth wear. So I don't know how that will play out in the long run.

I will start it off:

1) Not getting on-going health issues resolved. For instance, I have a tooth that has started hurting about a week ago, and I have yet to get a dental appointment. To most this is not a big deal. After all if it starts being too bothersome, I can get to the dentist then.

BUT, what if a long term SHTF suddenly happened? I would be in a very bad situation with the situation getting worse over time and the options not too great.
The white population is the weakest in the world! Most will died in weeks! They are weak in the mind, & in the back! Will be eating there children in a week! Sad , weak, AMERICANS

There are bear, near and turkey by the butt loads up her in the woods. Along with fish in the streams. You can cannibalize all you want.. My ass is going to eating smoked trout, deer stew and Dutch oven bear. On lazy days rabbit and squirrel. Oh I forgot the Elk population growing up here.

Iodized salt cannot be used for canning.
who would want to "can" salt.....I was going to use it to melt snow....
did a little research this morning....AND...yes it can be used for canning...there is a possibility that SOME products may experience a slight color change....this info is for folks that may wonder if, in a pinch, it is o.k. to use, and yes, it is....may not be the best choice, BUT if it's all you have....get to canning

Back
Top Bottom