• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest and Most Common Blunders Made by Preppers

:confused: Your teeth allow you to chew food down and swallow it. I would sell a gun or two and stop spending on all prepping activities to save a tooth instead of pulling it out unless the dentist recommended otherwise. Dental floss is your friend.

I have been to the dentist once in the last 40 years. Brush and floss regularly. I did have to have one back molar removed. My wisdom teeth are about 75 % covered with flesh. It had gotten decay between it and the molar in front of it. So I had to have the wisdom tooth and the tooth In front of it removed. I didn't even know the decay was there until my jaw and neck swole up real ugly like. Had to have a root canal. So the had to cut the flesh out, break the upper part of my jaw to get those two teeth out and a root canal to top it off. After some powerful opiates and antibiotics it went down and I could bear it but had to wait two weeks to get it done. Percocets, Oral Gel and Ibuprofen on a very vigorous schedule and I made it through. The stuff they knocked me out with was Cheech and Chong Sh*t dude!

And some K-Y.
In case you’re ambushed by some Deliverance types.

Don't be this guy.....

5xvqjd.jpg

:confused: Your teeth allow you to chew food down and swallow it. I would sell a gun or two and stop spending on all prepping activities to save a tooth instead of pulling it out unless the dentist recommended otherwise. Dental floss is your friend.
I used to have a uncle that had NO teeth eat steak hamburgers and everything els just find. Your gums build up really tough over time. He was 78. Only thing is though have to chew slowly he said.

Back
Top Bottom