• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biden voters keep your money

The number of people that vote Democrat but still want their 2A rights is not insignificant. Red/Purple state democrats in Congress will be helping hold the line against new regulations. Now is the time to work on the common ground we have, not divide further.
But which ones, the ones who voted by mail or the ones who voted in person? If not for mail in votes and fraud would Democrats want to work on common ground. Guess what they didn't for 4 years.

But which ones, the ones who voted by mail or the ones who voted in person? If not for mail in votes and fraud would Democrats want to work on common ground. Guess what they didn't for 4 years.
No idea. I look at the current reality and try to figure out the best path forward. The 2A is in trouble. I'm all for working with anyone that wants to keep it.

No idea. I look at the current reality and try to figure out the best path forward. The 2A is in trouble. I'm all for working with anyone that wants to keep it.

IMO the 2A is not in any real trouble. Now if 25 or so of our US Senator's grandchildren got gunned down with an AR 15 while at school then it may be in trouble. But as long as it is your or my kids getting killed it is not in danger.

IMO the 2A is not in any real trouble. Now if 25 or so of our US Senator's grandchildren got gunned down with an AR 15 while at school then it may be in trouble. But as long as it is your or my kids getting killed it is not in danger.

I'll agree that the 2A isnt going to be repealed but I dont like the idea of restrictions or an assault weapons ban. You don't think they can get that through now? Asking serious. I don't know how the votes in congress would fall on that now.

don't think they won't totally disregard it.. and circumvent any way they can..

what happened to the secret ballot ?
How are multi-thousands of UNFOLDED ballots dumped off in the middle of the night a "secret ballot?" The fact they put cardboard up on the windows and claimed Covid to hide it? The fact they pulled out boxes and boxes of "ballots" from under the tables while a supposed "water leak elsewhere was going on?" You mean that kind of "secret ballot?"

I'll agree that the 2A isnt going to be repealed but I dont like the idea of restrictions or an assault weapons ban. You don't think they can get that through now? Asking serious. I don't know how the votes in congress would fall on that now

Nothing will pass. Remember Sandy Hook Elementary School ? Six and seven year old children getting shot center mass while holding a crayon.

Back
Top Bottom