• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biden contact tracing

I had a positive covid test back in January. A department of health official called me on Thursday to confirm my identity and ask some questions. As the conversation went on, they wanted to confirm my address dob etc. They started asking questions like “have you been around anyone in the community who had contracted covid?.” Obviously I had (didn’t give names or numbers) then she started asking about people in my home who may have contracted Covid. I asked her what the point of this conversation was about. She said “blah blah blah we’re contact tracers trying to slow the spread.” “You’d do believe it’s spreading don’t you?” I said “no I don’t believe any of this hysteria propaganda and I’m no longer interested in having this conversation.” Then hung up the phone.
Just wondering what y’all would’ve done in this situation and if anyone has experienced something similar?
I hope you gave them NOTHING. That sounds like a SCAM for sure trying to get your personal information.

47DA1268-D7E0-480D-AF6A-D0C98E6D0BCE.jpeg

I had a positive covid test back in January. A department of health official called me on Thursday to confirm my identity and ask some questions. As the conversation went on, they wanted to confirm my address dob etc. They started asking questions like “have you been around anyone in the community who had contracted covid?.” Obviously I had (didn’t give names or numbers) then she started asking about people in my home who may have contracted Covid. I asked her what the point of this conversation was about. She said “blah blah blah we’re contact tracers trying to slow the spread.” “You’d do believe it’s spreading don’t you?” I said “no I don’t believe any of this hysteria propaganda and I’m no longer interested in having this conversation.” Then hung up the phone.
Just wondering what y’all would’ve done in this situation and if anyone has experienced something similar?

Use existing AND POWERFUL laws to refuse to answer!!!
covid response.jpg
:)

if you get another one tell them you have had contact with.....
Kamala, and ask if the virus can be transmitted to someone who is"shaking hands with the governor ?
tell them that Joe wandered into your yard and was playing with a ball that belongs to your dog. when you ask him to leave he threatened to have Corn Pop "give you the business" then chased a butterfly onto the woods and you did not see him again..
the only other person i can think of is....i opened a pack of oreos and Stacey Abrhams pressed her face against my window,but i chased her off with a sprig of broccoli.

how did you confirm the identity of the person calling you?and if they worked for the health dept.?
I hope you gave them NOTHING. That sounds like a SCAM for sure trying to get your personal information.

I didn’t give any information, they already had all of my information. Including the date and time I tested positive, address, etc. I confirmed my dob when she read it to me but that was it.

I’m pretty sure the minute clinic my work had me use for testing made me sign a release of information..
just curious if anyone else has had anything like this occur? Very odd.

I’m gonna call the doctors office and ask them why my information has been given to a third party.

if you get another one tell them you have had contact with.....
Kamala, and ask if the virus can be transmitted to someone who is"shaking hands with the governor ?
tell them that Joe wandered into your yard and was playing with a ball that belongs to your dog. when you ask him to leave he threatened to have Corn Pop "give you the business" then chased a butterfly onto the woods and you did not see him again..
the only other person i can think of is....i opened a pack of oreos and Stacey Abrhams pressed her face against my window,but i chased her off with a sprig of broccoli.

Haha…..what’s really awesome is that I usually respond to spam calls in very similar ways.

The last was a “Police organization” soliciting money over the phone.
I told him I couldn’t help him at the moment because I had a van load of chained young Colombian females that I was delivering to Bill Cosby’s house in Beverly Hills but I had to break them in first and I asked him if he had access to any Rufies from the evidence locker.

Haha…..what’s really awesome is that I usually respond to spam calls in very similar ways.

The last was a “Police organization” soliciting money over the phone.
I told him I couldn’t help him at the moment because I had a van load of chained young Colombian females that I was delivering to Bill Cosby’s house in Beverly Hills but I had to break them in first and I asked him if he had access to any Rufies from the evidence locker.

Those "police organizations" begging for money are THE WORST. Some guy on the phone calling you by your first name like they've known you for ages saying "I'm Tony from the Police Officers Blah, Blah, Blah." All of these associations farm out their name for a 10-20% cut of the scammed collections by the phone bank companies that hire all the "Tonys." If you make the mistake of giving them a penny, they'll hound you for decades....

Back
Top Bottom