• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biden contact tracing

CrzTyler

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
13   0
Reaction score
I had a positive covid test back in January. A department of health official called me on Thursday to confirm my identity and ask some questions. As the conversation went on, they wanted to confirm my address dob etc. They started asking questions like “have you been around anyone in the community who had contracted covid?.” Obviously I had (didn’t give names or numbers) then she started asking about people in my home who may have contracted Covid. I asked her what the point of this conversation was about. She said “blah blah blah we’re contact tracers trying to slow the spread.” “You’d do believe it’s spreading don’t you?” I said “no I don’t believe any of this hysteria propaganda and I’m no longer interested in having this conversation.” Then hung up the phone.
Just wondering what y’all would’ve done in this situation and if anyone has experienced something similar?

They just now following up from January?!
4g4cmw__01.png

I tested positive back in January too, but I don't answer numbers I don't recognize. If it's important they'll leave a message and then I'll decide if it's important for me to call back. I would have assumed a call like that was a scam.

I don’t have a voicemail box and I also accept a lot of unknown numbers for lawn services. Just figured this was a new lead, nope it was the government prying for information go figure..

I don’t have a voicemail box and I also accept a lot of unknown numbers for lawn services. Just figured this was a new lead, nope it was the government prying for information go figure..
Phone for business is a different story. Unimportant calls get aggravating fast on that line.

Phone for business is a different story. Unimportant calls get aggravating fast on that line.
Well when I’m at work, working on cars.. I usually have headphones in and just answer whatever rings and screen it from there. Should’ve hung up on this one, but it was definitely a government agency with impeccable timing considering what Biden has been saying lately.

I cut the weird and unwanted off with "I'm driving, it's not safe for me to be talking", regardless off where I am. If they're from a legit type of place they bail from the call straight away, if they're dodgy they'll keep trying to talk. Either way I'll not answer that number again

"Your number comes up as one that I'd previously placed on the National Do Not Call Registry two months ago. As such, you are in violation of Federal Statute. So that I can update my personal log for any future legal action, please give me your name, position, organization. And, Please do not call me again."

Back
Top Bottom