• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BF3 whos got it?

Old thread, but I didn't see another about bf3. This game is a blast! I'm on ps3 howie_snake and I'm on about 10:30 or 11 pm most weeknights. I'm loving this game, with good cominication with your squad u can really do some damage. Btw, loading down a dunebuggy with c4 is a dirty trick but it's good for getting rid of tanks :)

Hell yea, just beat campaign today and have been loving multiplayer, sniping is hella fun with bullet drop. laxguy59 is my ps3 name, love to get some odt shooting together on there, I'll friend you when my girlfriend gives the TV back up. freaken Gossip Girls is killing me

I need someone who is not a total retard to finish up the co-op on normal, If one more person plays with me and watches a tank drive by or goes down range when waves on baddies are coming through I'm going to fart through my tv and into theirs and stink up their livingroom

I'd hit it up with you, I haven't done many if those at all. But I'm solid online, hit me up howie_snake. I get online around 930 pm usually

I was unable to procure one for myself, but my friend got one today (pre-order) and she said it is ****ing amazing...Yes I said she...She is sexy, into games(more than I am), super smart, and has an AWESOME attitude.....To bad shes taken :(...

Pictures or GTFO.

Back
Top Bottom