• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beware Scammer's are everywhere even among us

I can tell you this. Up here in Virginia they run about 10 years behind the times computer wise, internet wise just about everything. I have never seen so many scams being out to use up here. Down in Ga. I never got scammed. Two months I was here Ingot scammed for healthy amount. I get 5 or six calls per day easy of scammers trying to pull their pranks. It's unreal the ways they try to scam you.

One time I had a guy call me and ask if I got my new social security card. I said no it's always been the same. He ask the number and I told him that you have all my info you tell me. This guy got got rip roaring mad because I wouldn't give him my number. I just hung up. Plus I had the same ass hole call me on a Publishers Clearing house scam three times. I just told him " You tried this on me last week dumb ass, give it up ".

Yes, they are on here too. I was interested in a gun on here, but thought the price was too high. I researched the gun on a popular auction site, and found the same gun, exact same pictures, for $900 less. When I confronted the member on here with the evidence, he had the nerve to blow up at me, claiming he had forgotten he had listed it for $900 less at the the other site. Different name and different address on the 2 sites. Didn't like me saying that I was no longer interested in such a sketchy deal.

Yes, they are on here too. I was interested in a gun on here, but thought the price was too high. I researched the gun on a popular auction site, and found the same gun, exact same pictures, for $900 less. When I confronted the member on here with the evidence, he had the nerve to blow up at me, claiming he had forgotten he had listed it for $900 less at the the other site. Different name and different address on the 2 sites. Didn't like me saying that I was no longer interested in such a sketchy deal.
Did you report that so we can look at that member and see what's up?

Back
Top Bottom