• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better be much quicker on the trigger hunting this beast

I understand a mirror image but I thought my brain could interpret the difference, it looked like the left eye taking perspective into the image.

You're what scares me about being judged by a jury of my peers :lol:
Not judging you at all, I've met you once in the past and you in my opinion are a good and fair dude. Guess I'm just a skeptic because I've never owned an eyephone. I'm an old way back Android kind of fella........... to go along with the fact that I'm not one to take pictures of myself with my phone.

Not judging you at all, I've met you once in the past and you in my opinion are a good and fair dude. Guess I'm just a skeptic because I've never owned an eyephone. I'm an old way back Android kind of fella........... to go along with the fact that I'm not one to take pictures of myself with my phone.
I get that. But what is their to be skeptical about? Do you believe that's like make up or something and they accidentally put it on the wrong side?

It’s amazing how many posts go over someone’s head recently.
Extended New Year’s hangovers?
Poor reading comprehension?
Covid fog?

I get that. But what is their to be skeptical about? Do you believe that's like make up or something and they accidentally put it on the wrong side?
I'm just one that doesn't believe other's facts every time without seeing things for myself. Ever heard of "photoshopping"? Same with taking the vaxxes, just because someone else says it's helpful to have them, doesn't mean squat to me.......

I'm just one that doesn't believe other's facts every time without seeing things for myself. Ever heard of "photoshopping"? Same with taking the vaxxes, just because someone else says it's helpful to have them, doesn't mean squat to me.......
So you’re still good with the flat earth theory?

Back
Top Bottom