• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best reloader for the money?

9D86E789-55EF-47CD-8FD3-E673DD663374.jpeg
Go with Dillon, I just got my SDB back from them after rebuild. Zero cost !! Lifetime no BS warranty!! Load a million rounds send it Back to them they go completely thru it free of charge , they replace all working parts , Excellent customer service.

View attachment 2828533 Go with Dillon, I just got my SDB back from them after rebuild. Zero cost !! Lifetime no BS warranty!! Load a million rounds send it Back to them they go completely thru it free of charge , they replace all working parts , Excellent customer service.
You are correct. Buy once cry once. For the longest time I could not bring myself to buy a dillon due to cost. Took me over 10 years to buy one. I got the 750 with case feeder. Now I'm kicking myself for not buying one sooner. I can process 223 and 308 brass, trim, swage and resize in one pass.

I’m interested in getting into reloading, I have been collecting brass so when the day comes I will be able to put some time on the press.

My question for you all is what is the best press for the money? I will mainly be reloading .223/5.56, 300BLK, and .308 WIN. I like the idea of being able to grow into the press. This is an item I only want to buy once, so I want it to be right. I don’t want the most expensive press or the cheapest press, key words here are “best press for the money”

Would y’all recommend a single stage, turret or progressive? Also, maybe a brand/model you are using and would recommend.

Best Regards,

Jason
I had basically the same questions and intentions 5 or 6 years ago. I went with the Hornady Lock-N-Load AP and have no regrets. I made a couple of really minor upgrades to the press over the years to make it even better. That said, don't count on sticking with ANY one press. I'm at three now.

Back
Top Bottom