• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to find private seller vehicles?

Man I miss those Auto Trader mags. Used to buy one for cars and one for trucks. At their peak, they started breaking them up by years ( I think). Those and the old Atlanta Advertiser magazines. Some cool old stuff used to show up in them. I don't do Facebook, but I think my next truck will come out of there. My kids will probably hate me by the time I'm done.

As much as it sucks, FB has swallowed the autotrader and the local classified news paper type adds. You can search by mileage, year, make, even distance. If you own an old Jeep or classic truck it's the only way to go to find parts reliably.
I have been shopping for a car for my daughter, whose car was totaled- not her fault. There are a lot of cars online, and I have used my wife's facebook account the most. But 90% of the cars on there are also dealers and brokers ads. Anyway ,still looking for somebody's grandma's small SUV.
And the fight with Allstate to give me fair value for my car continues - seems to have no end. Allstate does not want to settle fairly.

I have been shopping for a car for my daughter, whose car was totaled- not her fault. There are a lot of cars online, and I have used my wife's facebook account the most. But 90% of the cars on there are also dealers and brokers ads. Anyway ,still looking for somebody's grandma's small SUV.
And the fight with Allstate to give me fair value for my car continues - seems to have no end. Allstate does not want to settle fairly.

good luck man. I think Allstate is the worst one to deal with.

I also dont do FB but Ive had my sons sell several things for me. Sold a truck a few days ago was only there for two days

Back
Top Bottom