• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to find private seller vehicles?

Outlier

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
I'm in the market for another vehicle and I'm not really interested in dealing with a dealership and their antiquated buying process so I'm looking for private sellers. I've kept an eye on Autotrader but what are some other good places to look? Every where seems to have been commandeered by all the dealers and I don't do Facebook.

I'm in the market for another vehicle and I'm not really interested in dealing with a dealership and their antiquated buying process so I'm looking for private sellers. I've kept an eye on Autotrader but what are some other good places to look? Every where seems to have been commandeered by all the dealers and I don't do Facebook.
I found the last couple of our vehicles on FB marketplace.

I miss the old days.....

085404.1-lg.jpg

Craigslist is full of scammers and info farmers, but there are a few real ads.

Facebook has way more real ads . It's where I found the wife's 04 Honda .

I still like the AutoTrader kind of for the reason you stated, drill it down to low mileage individual cars, distance, etc.
Bought cars from out of state (a dealer) & had them shipped as well! :thumb:

I miss the old days.....
085404.1-lg.jpg

DUDE!!!! That is Awesome!!! I could have bought a car with what I spent on those weekly:)
Motorcycle, Truck, Car weekly...:pound:

This is what mine looked like, I would cruise through it, write down the pages I wanted to go back and look at... circle & "STAR" the real winners. :)
I bought them even when I didn't have $350 to spend... :)
Autotrader mag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom