• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stay Frosty

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
30   0
Reaction score
Just moved to GA and I’m itching to go after some hogs. I’m not really swayed one way or the other when it come to IR or thermal(aside from price). Was just hoping to get some suggestions for a good sight to use on piggies come dark. Would like to stay right around $2k, but could come up a little if it’s worth it. Whatever I get I’d like for it to last me at least 4 years. Thanks!

Just moved to GA and I’m itching to go after some hogs. I’m not really swayed one way or the other when it come to IR or thermal(aside from price). Was just hoping to get some suggestions for a good sight to use on piggies come dark. Would like to stay right around $2k, but could come up a little if it’s worth it. Whatever I get I’d like for it to last me at least 4 years. Thanks!

You will need a couple of other things along with a scope - a hand held scanner and a place to hunt. Must hunt on private land for night hunting.

If you only have $2k, get the Sightmark Wraith and a good light along with a digital Sightmark NV monocular. Everything is about $1200. Stay away from ATN.

Look at my website for reviews and videos. www.theolddeerhunters.com

Back
Top Bottom