• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best match ever!!!!!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
This past weekend I went to the memorial 3 gun match at the griffin group facility in Maxton NC and had the time of my life!!!! The memorial 3 gun foundation is a fundraising organization for gold star families which are family of fallen special forces soldiers. They give them money and send the families with kids to Disney as well as a little extra around Christmas to help. This is the biggest match of the year for me because the prize table is so huge and the only thing bigger is the stages themselves! We shot out of a 727, a helo frame, and a moving car!!! Out of 172 shooters in my class I finished 29th which I was happy with which was better than last year even with one really bad stage

Smokin as usual pistolpat pistolpat ……some of them longer shots get to ya when you pantin from trottin around . Did great on it though, i couldnt ! Lol
The set up was cool with the cars and plane ….. keep it up !! :thumb:

Yeah i was wondering about that…it looked like something the pros would train on.
Oh yeah some heavy pipe swingers get learned there! There was also a raffle for ten spots to shoot a side stage where you actually went up in a helicopter and did a low pass on a range and shot rifle targets…. I didn’t win a chance to play but it was cool to see

Back
Top Bottom