• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best inexpensive polarized Sunglasses?

Check the fishing section at wal mart for fishing glasses
I don't wear glasses, so I'm hell on sunglasses, sitting on them, forgetting them, etc. So I don't like to spend a lot on a pair. I bought a pair of polarized for less than $10 that I found in the fishing section. Don't remember the brand, but I'm very satisfied with their performance and quality.

When I was into bass fishing I used to buy the "Bill Dance" sunglasses from Walmart. I thought they were pretty good. Cheap enough that I didn't cry if they got lost, scratched or fell in the lake.

Check out shadyrays. They have a half off sale right now and they are pretty damn good. Also, govx has good deals on Oakley's right now if you can get in there

My calcutta polarized prowlers have better polarization than costas. Yhey are 22 bucks and will last a few years if u take care of them. Im on my 3rd pair

I don't recall what brand, but several years ago I picked up a pair of polarized sunglasses in the fishing section of Walmart.
I think they were $22.
They're excellent, and I like them a lot, although I have misplaced them at the moment.

I am a value guy. I work hard and am tough on sunglasses. Wanted to see what everyone likes in the sub $50 sunglasses category. What do you wear on the water or even just driving around town?
Goodr for everyday

Waves on the water because they’re cheap and they float

I don't recall what brand, but several years ago I picked up a pair of polarized sunglasses in the fishing section of Walmart.
I think they were $22.
They're excellent, and I like them a lot, although I have misplaced them at the moment.
Excellent description, i will run out and get me a pair right away

Back
Top Bottom