• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best entry level electric smoker

MarineEngineer

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
113   0
Reaction score
Greetings great ODT council, I want to get into the smoke food cooking to be a true southern american guy, lol, and I would like to know which is the best entry level smoker. Thanks in advance

Love my traeger. My brother in law bought a pit boss and is happy with it, my father in law has a green mountain and has had issues with it. I’m very partial to my traeger though, I love that thing.

Heck is there such thing as a 'bad' electric smoker? :noidea:
I bought one of these on sale for less than $100 many many years ago. I keep it covered when not in use (but outside on deck) and it's still working like the day I bought it. https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/masterbuilt-analog-electric-smoker
I do love the 'set it and forget it' utility.

Yep, have used mine a lot and several guys I work with also got one after tasting food off it. You will regret not getting a good one qjickly.

#truth, it’s fool proof. I should have done it long ago. I’ve only hand mine 3 weeks and love it.

I love my Bradley. The customer service is terrific also. Buy direct from them and they may have a deal.

I keep a masterbuilt at work and one at home. No complaints from anyone who eats here... my buddy had a treager and that thing seems to be the **** but I haven't used one personally.

Back
Top Bottom