• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best eats around the South

Pitboss in Hapeville is a must if your wanting Bar-B-Q. Small little joint located behind a liquor store off of Virginia Ave. Right down the street from Spondivits, which is an well known old school Atlanta Seafood spot.

I just got back from another trip to savannah & if you go you have have to go to Zunzi's or Z2 for a chicken conquistador.
everything on the menu is amazing.

We went to the Bohemian rooftop tapas bar and they had Boiled peanut hummus. wow it was awesome and the best cheesecake i have ever had

I have a another vote for Henry's but it's the only Louisiana style place if been. But I thought it was awesome each time I've been.

Pulled pork BBQ; Rib country in Blairsville GA (they have three more locations in surrounding towns) their sides are pretty dang good and their black berry cobbler is awesome.

Brisket; a small hole in the wall BBQ house in Ringgold ga called Thatcher's BBQ. They have a heart attack in a basket called a porky bucket that's a bed of tater tots covered with BBQ and cheese that pretty dang good to.

Fried Chicken; a place in Rossville GA (just outside of Chattanooga Tn) called Bea's restaurant. Their sides are alright but the chicken is worth it, and their peach cobbler is pretty dang good too.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...ews-Jim_s_Smokin_Que-Blairsville_Georgia.html

This place has great bbq.

I'll have to check it out next time we go up there. I've always loved rib country and looked forward to eating there every time we go to the lake but if that place is better I'm up to try it! Lol

Gabe's in Villa Rica........best Cajun ever.

Hidalgo's Mexican Bar and Grill in Marietta.....best food/service.
Owner's name Marciano. Tell him Larry sent you and you'll get free shots at end of meal. Larry is like Harvey the Rabbit, a fictional and invisible character that hangs around the bar. Ask for the barrel select tequila. Served only to Larry's friends.

Back
Top Bottom