• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best eats around the South

HERBERTS, SAN MARCUS TEXAS BEST MEXICAN FOOD AROUND GET THERE EARLY OR BE PREPARED STAND IN LINE. WE EAT THERE A COUPLE TIMES EVERY TIME WE GET CLOSE.

El Pimentón in Buford has some awesome Colombian food. The Bandeja paisa is awesome. This is from my meal last night.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160117_82d888fd0e7c6f4aaa03371024a80d23.jpg

Papa Buck's BBQ exit 104 on I-16, Metter GA, home of the 4lb BBQ sandwich named "Pigzilla". Good chopped BBQ, good ribs and excellent brisket.

Don't hVe a Pizza recommenrmdation, but for overall atmosphere and quality of food, try Ate Track here in Cartersville. Hands down my favorite place to get a beer, good food, great music, and relax. I have yet to find a place that even comes close to it.

Very few places like this. If you ever have the opportunity drive a few miles to Greenwood MS and you will not regret it. Best steaks on the planet and the atmosphere is sort of Little Italy meets the old South. You have your own little dining area.....just damn cool.

Lusco’s Restaurant has been serving up wonderful steaks, poultry and authentic seafood dishes in Greenwood, MS for 80 years. Long known as one of Mississippi’s landmark restaurants and one of the best places to eat in the South, Lusco’s products are now available in many gourmet food stores and on-line.
Lusco.jpg

https://www.luscos.net/

Back
Top Bottom