• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best digital Powder dispensing machine

I had a Chargmaster and it was great but 2nd time now scale cant be trusted and just trying to see other opinions as cants afford a new one for a little while

All the lower end scales will be suspect to an extent. It has to do with their design. Laboratory grade balances are far less susceptible as they use a different design. However, you're gonna pay. The fx120 with the autothrow v3 is the standard now BUT its over $1k.

South of that, the chargemaster is gonna be the best thing going.

Thanks ..My Chargemaster is trashed and missing parts...Saw the "lite" model and looking at lee and Franklin...Not trying to go cheap ...I do single stage as It is my peace

Thanks ..My Chargemaster is trashed and missing parts...Saw the "lite" model and looking at lee and Franklin...Not trying to go cheap ...I do single stage as It is my peace
I have the lite. I like it. You lose the memory functions but charge wise it functions well enough. Overthrows 1/10. Underthrows 1/10. Reasonably quick.

I have a Chargemaster and an Intellidropper. I like them both. The Franklin is slightly slower(maybe 10%) but has been just as accurate. I do like the app with the Franklin and can store my load data in it then quickly pull it up when I want to change charge weights

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom