• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Camping Coffee setup?

Man, just forget all this fancy-schmancy stuff. Go get a percolator you can pay high dollar there's 1 by T-Fal that stainless if you want something that's a little more upgrade there's nothing better than waking up in the crisp air and turning on your stove with the coffee and water already on it that you put up last night and while you're Milling around trying to get things set for breakfast that little knob on the top starts bubbling first it's clear and then it gets dark and then you get the smell of the fresh perked coffee. It's all worth it just for that. You said you parked next to where you can so weight and bulk is in a problem. I've even seen where they make coffee bags for the percolator so there's nothing to clean up. Do yourself a favor and grab just a bit of nostalgia there's not much left out there.

$9 bucks on Amazon isn't exactly "fancy" https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Stov...583264381&sprefix=espresso+per,aps,145&sr=8-5

I use an Aeropress when I'm camping. I like it, but you have to heat water separately and it doesnt make a lot of coffee at once. It is pretty simple to use and clean and its pretty compact as well.

Back
Top Bottom