• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

Was watching a you tube video a few weeks ago and this one was mentioned, so at under $40 sure why not, gotta say not bad at all.

Attachments

• 20210212_190110.jpg
    20210212_190110.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 47
Was watching a you tube video a few weeks ago and this one was mentioned, so at under $40 sure why not, gotta say not bad at all.

Honestly that’s a good deal on the 100 proof, steer clear of below 100 from that company lol... I wanna say they are around $20 or below and not that good

Honestly that’s a good deal on the 100 proof, steer clear of below 100 from that company lol... I wanna say they are around $20 or below and not that good
Thats what the guy was saying in his video, not to mess with the others unless your mixing and I'm not much of a mixer. Prefer neat or a small cube of ice.

Thats what the guy was saying in his video, not to mess with the others unless your mixing and I'm not much of a mixer. Prefer neat or a small cube of ice.

My choice is to never mess with a good Bourbon by mixing it...I have chilled shot glasses I keep in the freezer and I don't use ice to dilute..That is of course if I am at home, if somewhere else, I only want one ice cube in it..But then again that is just my preference.

So I stopped by Roswell beverage the other day cause they are running a special on Wheatley vodka (Buffalo trace product and phenomenal) $21 for 1.75L and found this gem for just a bit over 40 bucks (44), heck of a deal.

Attachments

• 20210212_203739.jpg
    20210212_203739.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 40
My choice is to never mess with a good Bourbon by mixing it...I have chilled shot glasses I keep in the freezer and I don't use ice to dilute..That is of course if I am at home, if somewhere else, I only want one ice cube in it..But then again that is just my preference.
Totally agree with ya, shouldn't have to mix or add stuff to make it taste good lol.

So I stopped by Roswell beverage the other day cause they are running a special on Wheatley vodka (Buffalo trace product and phenomenal) $21 for 1.75L and found this gem for just a bit over 40 bucks (44), heck of a deal.
1792 FP is one of my favorite bourbons. At around $45 it's a solid winner.

^^^. This quite possibly might be the very best quality barrel proofed bourbon any regular Joe can go out and snag for around $60-70 depending.

Neat is how I drink it but if you are used to a 93 proofed bourbon, this would last double with a few splashes of water or mixed hahaha

Back
Top Bottom