• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

I just received this from a fellow ODT’er. Looking forward to trying it.
FF3F9BF2-ADCC-464C-95A5-D0F063DBF882.jpeg

Best bang for the buck....
WOLCOTT KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON
750ml
Kentucky- A high-rye mash bill and plenty of oak aging give this Blue Grass gem dry and spicy character. Shy on the nose, big and zesty on the palate with sweet corn tinged with berries and touch of apricot. Leather and cinnamon on finish. Gold Medal - San Francisco Spirits Competition - $29 bucks at Total Wine

Anyone here try Chattanooga Whiskey 111? A little strong for sipping but shots are smoother than anything Ive tried. Boss gifted me a bottle of Woodford Double Oaked, good stuff. Looking through this for more recommendations.

I looked for Blantons at my local store and the did not have it...I called the only other store that charges way over fair prices..I asked if they had Blantons and he said we can't answer that over the phone....I said do you not want my business to which he hung up on me...What a Jack Wad..For all those up here near Ellijay, please don't go to Appalachia package store.. That DUDE pissed me off..

I looked for Blantons at my local store and the did not have it...I called the only other store that charges way over fair prices..I asked if they had Blantons and he said we can't answer that over the phone....I said do you not want my business to which he hung up on me...What a Jack Wad..For all those up here near Ellijay, please don't go to Appalachia package store.. That DUDE pissed me off..
DinyDau when they had it a few weeks before Christmas it was a $149 a bottle have not been back and don't plan on it

DinkyDau DinkyDau be advised that the average shops get calls and in person requests multiple times per day for Blanton’s, Weller, BTAC, Pappy, and a few others...

been like this for a year or longer now.

Blanton’s is 10x more commonly asked for then 9mm ammo at this very moment and I’m sure the guy on the phone is just tired of it...

I swear people pull up at a shop, walk in and ask for Blanton’s, and then leave... I’ve seen it 4 times within 20 min at a single shop one time.

If I come across one for a decent price, I’ll send you a message.

Back
Top Bottom