• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

I pour Blantons, almost exclusively, not sure how it compares in cost.
Bourbons are like craft beers... The market has exploded. I'd continue to try a few different ones till ya find one ya really like.

Where the hell do you get Blantons? I've been looking for a year and only found it in Whitesburg Ga for like $130.. That ain't happening.

Where the hell do you get Blantons? I've been looking for a year and only found it in Whitesburg Ga for like $130.. That ain't happening.

you know how the guys would camp out at Walmart waiting on 22lr?

exact same concept but 1000 times worse lmao!

10yr 650ish goes up from there

2017-2019 10yr 107’s go for around 500-525 on secondary market. I assume 650+ is at a local shop and they are just waiting on a buyer who just bought a 750 stock Glock...? The shops around me usually release a single bottle Pappy during a specific date (Bottle Drop) and sell it for a hair over retail but you’ve got to battle a large crowd...

10yr 107 proof $99
12yr Lot B $99
15yr $200
23yr Haven’t seen one at a drop yet.

now what a person who owns one is willing to sell it for is up to them, I for one won’t pay the crazy mark ups over retail on any bottle and have been extremely successful in getting my hands on the top 10% bourbons minus a few super wild bottles.

Are you in possession or have a shop that has them on the shelf?
CD988AFD-CA29-4F02-B8CA-2B86F4B05F95.jpeg

Im in possession now, he didn’t want to sell me the 12yr but I talked him into it.

Back
Top Bottom