• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best .22 bolt rifle to shoot suppressed

Any suggestions to remedy the FVSR not ejecting spent cases?

Do you have any dental picks? Clean out all the gunk in the recessed areas around the chamber. Worked like a charm for me.

Another FVSR fan here...Dobbs, too.

image (61).jpeg

Any suggestions to remedy the FVSR not ejecting spent cases?

It’s a well known issue on the Savage, the extractor spring loses strength. The fix is to remove it and bend it tighter or get another and double up. I bent mine tighter and cured it so far. I’ve never had an issue with the mags, I’ve heard some come apart due to their construction, but never a feed issue.

I've really enjoyed my FVSR, very accurate, I probably have a couple thousand suppressed round through it. A straight pull would be much cooler, but the FVSR is a great accurate inexpensive rifle.

OP, rimfire cans like to multiply, so put a Dead air mask on your list, you haven’t heard quiet until you heard the mask.

I don’t have that can. However my host is a ruger precision. Awesome trigger 1/4 inch groups at 25yds 1/2 at 50 using cci standard velocity bullets. I use aguila for 100yds at 3/4 inch group. suppressor is a liberty mystic x. Not a gun to carry around but great on the bench
80045a5d27303dc50af560188f6dad9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom