• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

beretta mod 81 .32 acp-italian police trade ins

I bought two of the converted Beretta 84 mags. They both worked well the first outing. The second outing they jammed up so badly I had to disassemble the magazines to get the rounds out and clear the jams.

The internal dimensions of the magazine bodies are different and the cartridges don’t stack properly. Also the followers are different which is what I believe is causing the binding.

Now that I’ve bought them and am pretty much stuck with them I may sand the follower on one flat and see if it works better.
keep me updated on that

its a wonder with 3d printers why new mags for older guns arent a common thing yet

Bookmark this

"
Update 10/24/19: As with all things out of the ordinary, our large shipment of these mags have now been pushed back to January 2020. We will post updates here as we get them. Please understand this is the very reason we do not accept backorders for products that we do not have in our possession. "

https://dkfirearms.com/product/beretta-model-81-cheetah-32-acp-12-round-magazine/
yup. there it is. a gruop buy anyone? im down for at least 15 to 20 mags probably myself

yup. there it is. a gruop buy anyone? im down for at least 15 to 20 mags probably myself

I do not have an 81, but I imagine if you aren't online within hours when these hit the net, you will be disappointed.

When this sort of thing happened in the past, one well known online retailer was known to buy them ALL then double the price and resell.

What is it with you and mouse guns, cuddlenut?
i wouldnt call this thing a mouse gun exactly

its a double stacked and full size plus all metal. not too hard to carry but not what i would consider a good pocket carry or small pistol either

Did someone say something about Beretta 81 mags? Will be live on the site soon. But if you are thinking about getting a Beretta 81, the option for an additional mag is live NOW!
EDIT: INDIVIDUAL MAGS WILL BE LIVE SOON

Back
Top Bottom