• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benelli M4 clone

acmech

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
0   0
Reaction score
I've had good luck with my SDS S4 Benelli M4 clone. It's a Turkish made shotgun if you're wondering where it was made. I would consider it a kit, it's something you may have to work on and perhaps tweak a little bit. But you're only paying $384 as opposed to what it would cost for a real Benelli M4. At the same time, you're not getting Benelli quality control either. I haven't had any failures to fire using buckshot and slugs but I have had issues with Federal light target loads. I think the actual Benelli also has issues with the light target loads as well.

https://www.georgiagunstore.com/sds-s4-semi-12ga-18-5-5rd-blk.html

Have you tried mixing up different ammo and seeing if it will run without a hiccup?
No, just my buckshot reloads mostly. Only failures I've had were with the light target loads, but it is still barely broken in. I've probably only put 100 rounds of my reloads through it.
Also, all parts with this are compatible with genuine Benelli parts to my knowledge.

Is this an actual m4 clone with matching internals? Obvious the outside is close enough but that isn't the hard part to clone. Asking as there are a few external only m4 clones being sold as 1x1 clones..

Back
Top Bottom