• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benchmade vs microtech

Just curious, how so? Those knives look awesome but I don't like supporting crap bags.

Man, unfortunately, some of the biggest knife guys are douche nozzles. In addition to Anthony Sr., Strider and Medford immediately come to mind. It's not an industry full of Boy Scouts.

A year later and it's still going strong, plus a nice kryptek cerakote job. It still fires harder than my Benchmade

Attachments

• 20200601_092505.jpg
    20200601_092505.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 64
My rant.
Recently decided to go to a high end knife for every day carry. Haven't purchased a higher end knife since back in the early 90's when Cold Steel was a primo knife.
Looking through the messages here I decided to go for a Bench Made as I could easily order
online from the manufacturer and know I would not get a fake. Would also looked at Microtech
except there is not a good dealer near me. Okay, now for the rest of the story.
Ordered a Bench Made. Pay Pal is the only payment on there site. No problem.
After ordered it was one day for the email telling me it has shipped. Wonderful.
Follow the tracking, 12 days later USPS is still waiting for the package.
Email Bench Made, response is canned and says order will be shipped as promised.
There site states will ship in about 2 weeks. On there web site also says they are a North American
company selling quality items. Today the USPS finally shows package is enroute to them in Commifornia. It apparently took 2+ weeks to get here and through customs.
I'm ranting and questioning whether Bench Made is really what they say on there website.
Here is there Pay Pal address.
It shows up in Chinese script on my Pay Pay account.
Seller info
Guangzhou Hailai Traders
Invoice ID
139217-FDG04972
Purchase details
Benchmade 3310BK Infidel AUTO OTF 3.95" S30V Black Plain Drop Point

mhg

My rant.
Recently decided to go to a high end knife for every day carry. Haven't purchased a higher end knife since back in the early 90's when Cold Steel was a primo knife.
Looking through the messages here I decided to go for a Bench Made as I could easily order
online from the manufacturer and know I would not get a fake. Would also looked at Microtech
After ordered it was one day for the email telling me it has shipped. Wonderful.
Email Bench Made, response is canned and says order will be shipped as promised.
There site states will ship in about 2 weeks. On there web site also says they are a North American
company selling quality items. Today the USPS finally shows package is enroute to them in Commifornia. It apparently took 2+ weeks to get here and through customs.
I'm ranting and questioning whether Bench Made is really what they say on there website.
Seller info
Guangzhou Hailai Traders
Invoice ID
139217-FDG04972
Purchase details

mhg
FYI there is a good microtech dealer near you
@DEVEST8R / southernblades website (https://www.southernblades.com/)

until this last Blade Show, I would have said Microtech as well as most here have. During the show, I picked up the Guardian Tactical Recon Elite which is about the size of a Combat Troodon. Very impressed.

My rant.
Seller info
Guangzhou Hailai Traders
Invoice ID
139217-FDG04972
Purchase details

mhg
Me thinks you got scammed.

Back
Top Bottom