Benchmade vs microtech

DADI03

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
90   0
Reaction score
Hell I got a mr stabby as my EDC from @chucklenut . The only time it ever misfires is if I've been working in the dirt with it. A little water rinse and in and out a few times and it works every time. I like otf personally. It fits my hands well and easier to get to the blade. My other carry is a kershaw which I like to but is a unassisted folder. I don't like buying expensive knives because I lose them to much and I will cut anything with them. I hate using something that expensive and loosening a screw or scraping rust off of something. I'm rough on everything I own

jeepnuts

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Rockcrawlin’ Toyota Dude
102   0
Reaction score
Hell I got a mr stabby as my EDC from @chucklenut . The only time it ever misfires is if I've been working in the dirt with it. A little water rinse and in and out a few times and it works every time. I like otf personally. It fits my hands well and easier to get to the blade. My other carry is a kershaw which I like to but is a unassisted folder. I don't like buying expensive knives because I lose them to much and I will cut anything with them. I hate using something that expensive and loosening a screw or scraping rust off of something. I'm rough on everything I own
There is this thing called a multi tool :thumb:

Kaotiktribe

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
137   0
Reaction score
My Hogue knife is better.

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

Top Bottom