• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Belly band holsters

I been using a smart holster brand for years especially for deep cover in shorts no shirt etc. carry sizes from a kahr CM 9 to a CZP07/09 comfortably concealed and quik access. Thunder wear is a similar brand
deep-concealment-01.jpg

https://www.smartcarry.com/

I have a Lirisy brand that I like a lot. Got in on Amazon. You'll find a bunch on there for $20 or less so it's not too painful to try out. I sometimes wear it on my waist and have worn it around my chest (like when driving). Pretty versatile and comfortable.

I have an unused one from Concealed Carrier that I'd sell you for $15 shipped. It's "one size fits most" but I'm apparently just above the "most" range so it's never been worn.

I have a Lirisy brand that I like a lot. Got in on Amazon. You'll find a bunch on there for $20 or less so it's not too painful to try out. I sometimes wear it on my waist and have worn it around my chest (like when driving). Pretty versatile and comfortable.

I have an unused one from Concealed Carrier that I'd sell you for $15 shipped. It's "one size fits most" but I'm apparently just above the "most" range so it's never been worn.
Thanks but I think I’ll be pleased with the one I’ve ordered. I actually had the same thing happen. My first one came in too small so I called the company and they are shipping me the next size up no questions asked.

After a couple of email exchanges with the company, I found out the replacement that came today was the correct one and was just mislabeled for a lefty vs a right hand draw. I tried it out and it fits like a glove. Very soft neoprene elastic and strong Velcro that does not touch your skin. I tried several pistols and even my 6” 357 magnum and they all fit well. I’m very impressed.

I been using a smart holster brand for years especially for deep cover in shorts no shirt etc. carry sizes from a kahr CM 9 to a CZP07/09 comfortably concealed and quik access. Thunder wear is a similar brand
deep-concealment-01.jpg

https://www.smartcarry.com/
I agree the smart carry is a good choice. I need to order another.
I am also following because I may get a more traditional belly band.
85DFD9B8-E2D4-4C28-B7AF-CFFA6AAACEB1.jpeg

If anyone wants to try one, I have one I’ll give you free if you are local. It’s a right hand draw medium that’s for a 37” gut.

That's awesome dude. Would take you up on it as I've been looking into one here very recently. I however very much have the specific genetic marker for a condition called noassatall. And therefore wouldn't be able to wear the band.

Back
Top Bottom