• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Before our white brothers,,,

If they were going to change the name, they should have changed to "the Browns". Already had the tie into the football team with precedent with St. Louis Cardinals and NY Giants.

Who the F are the Guardians?? Sounds like bug spray.

222412153_1261354430972961_5835830534546890535_n.jpg

BULL FU@KING ****

So now we're supposed to believe that Native Americans were perfect in every way? That they never harmed each other? None of them were violent?

How ignorant do you have to be to fall for that garbage?

I don't deny that settlers (both white and brown, Spanish people weren't "white") did some horrible things. But to act like the natives never had wars among themselves is pure BS. They raped, murdered and stole just like the rest of the humans.

BTW, If you hate the white man and his civilization then feel free to live without electricity, modern shelter and modern medicine.

BULL FU@KING ****

So now we're supposed to believe that Native Americans were perfect in every way? That they never harmed each other? None of them were violent?

I don't deny that settlers (both white and brown, Spanish people weren't "white") did some horrible things. But to act like the natives never had wars among themselves is pure BS. They raped, murdered and stole just like the rest of the humans.

BTW, If you hate the white man and his civilization then feel free to live without electricity, modern shelter and modern medicine.

Good Grief!

BULL FU@KING ****

Exactly. Native American culture and civilization has been romanticized to the point of fantasy. I'll never forget watching a documentary about a modern South American tribe. One of the men had left on a long trip, so his wife was free game to be raped over and over by the young men of the tribe. So much for the concept of the "Noble Savage".

All of the above plus who gives a crap. The world was a divide and concor type of place. It's just how it was. I give zero ****s that people came here and took over. Every country on the planet is formed from someone showing up and taking over.

The sperm that created each of us "battled" the other sperm to get to the egg. It is ingrained in us even before we were conceived.

Back
Top Bottom