• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been 10 years since I received my first can. Wow

On my 5th can, they sure went down in prices when all these manufacturers started making them

Competition/free market did exactly what it was supposed to do: Lower the price point and result in better products.

The 2nd year I was at AAC, for Christmas they let us buy any of our cans at cost. I bought a sdn-6 . . . the stamp was more than the can.

Well got it back with a letter saying due to the bankruptcy they can't fix it. what BS. Prior to that they said the part was back order. I guess that's what happens when a great private company gets bought by a publicly owned company that has no idea what they are doing.

Luckily it mounts up tight on new 51T mounts.

Wish AAC was what it was when it was in Norcross. they had it going on.
Hopefully something good will happen to the company with PSA acquiring them. I have many AAC cans, lots of praying going on I have a friend who's going to have the 51t socket removed for a tig welded Q cherry bomb mount

Hopefully something good will happen to the company with PSA acquiring them. I have many AAC cans, lots of praying going on I have a friend who's going to have the 51t socket removed for a tig welded Q cherry bomb mount

I have thought about that as a last option. I just dont want to by new mounts for a few different rifles. I would probably just dedicate it to one of them at that point and run the sdn 6 on the 51T mounts.

What if took a blast cap and remove the latch?
Screenshot_20201217-100509_Chrome.jpg

My co-worker has a AAC 556-SD. He said he just recently had a "slight" baffle strike. Can he still send it in for service? Or has the grandfathering for the case been closed?

Interesting, I thought they had a court order to "fix" all items currently held for repair. Guess return with a "sorry" note is fixing it.

Back
Top Bottom