• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been 10 years since I received my first can. Wow

I burned it off.

HA. I believe it.

The KG gunkote we used at the time burned off on any rapid-fire stuff. When we did MG-SD testing, we actually switched over to the high-temp stuff Prismatic/Cerakote had just come out with. The M240 burned off the KG quickly, the cerakote hung in there all day

Well got it back with a letter saying due to the bankruptcy they can't fix it. what BS. Prior to that they said the part was back order. I guess that's what happens when a great private company gets bought by a publicly owned company that has no idea what they are doing.

Luckily it mounts up tight on new 51T mounts.

Wish AAC was what it was when it was in Norcross. they had it going on.

Well got it back with a letter saying due to the bankruptcy they can't fix it. what BS. Prior to that they said the part was back order. I guess that's what happens when a great private company gets bought by a publicly owned company that has no idea what they are doing.

Luckily it mounts up tight on new 51T mounts.

Wish AAC was what it was when it was in Norcross. they had it going on.

It would seem you are in luck . . . I have one 51t latch and one 90t latch (300SD iirc) for some reason.

The hard part is gonna be getting the pin out . . . they are pressed in obviously and we used to use a Sinker EDM to burn them out. They are a real PITA to get without an EDM.

128622587_10105508125379613_5485593740650048861_o.jpg

Man i guess i was lucky, sent my tirant in for a overhaul and my 10 year old sdn6 for a new latch, which btw was loose for 10 years lol. That was last year, 2 week turnaround. new core and cerakote for tirant and new hardened latch and cerakote on sdn6.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Man i guess i was lucky, sent my tirant in for a overhaul and my 10 year old sdn6 for a new latch, which btw was loose for 10 years lol. That was last year, 2 week turnaround. new core and cerakote for tirant and new hardened latch and cerakote on sdn6.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes I guess you did.

Back
Top Bottom