• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Become a Supporter!

I just became a supporter. I see that I have the supporter badge now but how do I edit my title?

First option in Settings, Personal Details.

upload_2021-2-13_20-42-49.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-13_20-41-59.png
    upload_2021-2-13_20-41-59.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 19
how about if everyone who sells a item on the board donate 10% of the sale price..i think that would be a great idea,specially when its not costing a dime to list items. im willing to do this and think its a good idea
There is a check box upper right hand corner of each listing. You can check that box if you wish to donate to the ODT for any amount you want the ODT to withhold for every sale....just like on your tax returns it gives you the option if you want to withhold additional tax return money if you want the govt to have more of your money.

Two years ago I became a supporter by sending a money order by US Mail.
I would like to renew my SUPPORTER status the same way, for the next 2 years pre-paid.
Can I do that, and what address should I send it to, Admins? Same address as back then (I think I can find it if I look around long enough...)

Two years ago I became a supporter by sending a money order by US Mail.
I would like to renew my SUPPORTER status the same way, for the next 2 years pre-paid.
Can I do that, and what address should I send it to, Admins? Same address as back then (I think I can find it if I look around long enough...)
There's another option that i did they describe....it involves e-gifting the amount to an amazon account they have listed....they describe it. Seemed to work well, and quickly.

Back
Top Bottom