• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear on the Move

JSoko

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
I pulled the card a few minutes ago, going back out with the photo to measure the height to his back next to that little tree

neighbor didn't plant the corn field over the ridge behind the house this year, he let it go to weeds

I reckon this one is out in search of food, like my bird feeders and the other neighbors corn feeder

this is a camera 250 feet behind the house on a well used deer trail

I don't bait so he would be legal for me, but a photo from my stand would be good
it's such a PITA when you take a Bear (as in it's not from the woods to the skinning pole to the freezer)

looks kinda large

WGI_0067.JPG

Hope it remains a deer trail for you. All my cameras stopped having deer on them when the bears showed up. I know they are rare in some areas and kind of a novelty but trust me, they are like wild hogs, a nuisance and they will tear up feeders, cameras, eat seats out of your stands and keep deer ran off. Good luck.

Hope it remains a deer trail for you. All my cameras stopped having deer on them when the bears showed up. I know they are rare in some areas and kind of a novelty but trust me, they are like wild hogs, a nuisance and they will tear up feeders, cameras, eat seats out of your stands and keep deer ran off. Good luck.

Yup, same here. The bear showed up and the deer were gone. Now the deer are back and haven't seen the bear in some time.

Back
Top Bottom