• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Quick reaction of "victim" turns tables....

Video from the lobby guard near my brother's building in Irbil May 1, 2021.

No details yet, but the guard in the lobby videoed the "interaction" between these two men on May 1 (yesterday).
Please request that he turn his phone sideways next time...

Maybe this is the area

Screenshot_20210502-052107_Samsung Internet.jpg

Please request that he turn his phone sideways next time...
I'll make sure he tells the security guard to turn his phone sideways next time he videos a murder attempt. LOL.

You want me to tell him to ask the guard to shout "Whurl Star! Whurl Star!" next time?

Skinny people die quicker than big guys. ;)
Bro will get the details soon I hope. Little assassin looked like he was put down quick by the big fella even though he looked to have some sort of rifle. Saw lots of rounds striking the pavement behind the big guy, but they could have been going through him I suppose. Little guy might not have been able to shoot for shyte (not surprising though based on what I know about Iraqi marksmanship).

Bro just called me. It was a familial dispute. Big boy was NOT hit even though the family member assaulting him at 10 feet was armed with an M4 carbine. Big boy drew his sidearm and put little dude down. The man on the motorcycle was a security guard who also returned fire on the little guy.

Back
Top Bottom