Default rank 5000+ posts
A face not even my mother loves!!!
413   0
Reaction score
252 Parks Mill Rd.
Auburn Ga 30011

Time/Date:
September 7th @ 8:00 am

The wife and I are looking to have a Co-Ed softball fundraiser tournament. I am seeing if anyone would be willing to participate either by bringing your own team or individually. Will more than likely be in Barrow Co. and all proceeds will be donated to help my mom out as she battles the Chemo and the cost that goes along with it. We have not come up with a price as of yet we are just trying to get an idea of who may be interested. PM or post here if you would like to participate. We will also try and have some t-shirts put together as well.............

Here is a little info on her. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/431260-Prayers-needed

Thanks and God Bless ..................... Jbum

**Updated Below**

We have found a field for September 7th at 8am, Dixie Field in Auburn Ga. If you are interested please shoot me a pm. It will be $25 a player. We are also working on shirts as well and having hot dogs and drinks as well. Plan to bring a chair and some shade along.

Thanks and again shoot me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
I assume it would be on a weekend. Im interested.

Yes again sorry for lack of details as we are just trying to see how many would be interested...........

I will update this post as we get more things put together...

Thanks Brother!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom