• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baseball/Football cards

I have a crap ton too. Pulled out the good rookies and the rest are just sitting in boxes. Should send them out to get graded one day.
PSA is about 8 or 9 months behind in grading. SGC is not too far behind them but they are good for older cards (T cards and vintage stuff as they know more than PSA in that area).

Are there good websites to both research and sell baseball and football cards? I have absolutely no idea about this, but have a sizeable collection from when i was a kid. Many 30+ years old. I am wonder what some of this is worth if anything?
i know a decent amount on sports cards ans non sports cards ive been collecting over a year now Also as q kid through early teens collected - LOVED IT BAVK THEN AND NOW LOVE IT EVEN MORE!! ALSO IF YOUVE GOT TO WHERE YOU ARE IN NEED OF ANY HELP ON PRICING A PRODUCT OR CONDITION OR ANYTHING ELSE OR AREMATTER THE YEAR NO MATTER CONDITION ALTHOUGH CONDITION PLAYS HUGE ROLE IN VALUE BUT FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO NE ANYTIME!! BE SAFE

What's the best shop to sell a collection of 1976 Topp's Baseball/Football cards in the North/West Atlanta area?

Gotbaseballcards.com is good and has a shop in Loganville. Shoot me a PM of what you got and what your looking to get though as I may be interested in them

I have a couple that are pretty special. And I can get all the free autographs I want

Attachments

• 20211004_234414.jpg
    20211004_234414.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 14