• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Barrett strikes back at Remington

That price is usually for a m82. Now if they brought the m107 down to that price it would be something. I much prefer the m107 to shoot and it can be suppressed.

I really dislike the m95, was not fun to shoot at all. I went to an event and all three were in a row to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than the longer rail, bi-pod feet, rear mono-pod(which you can order for the M82), and different flash hider/muzzle device are the M82 and M107 not the same rifle?
I think the M107 may have a different coating/finish?

Other than the longer rail, bi-pod feet, rear mono-pod(which you can order for the M82), and different flash hider/muzzle device are the M82 and M107 not the same rifle?
I think the M107 uses aluminum instead of steel for weight reduction.

According to barret, internally they are not. According to barret the m107 can be suppressed without damage, the m82 can not and it is strongly recommended you don’t. I don’t remember the exact difference but i think it’s the bolt carrier.

That price is usually for a m82. Now if they brought the m107 down to that price it would be something. I much prefer the m107 to shoot and it can be suppressed.

I really dislike the m95, was not fun to shoot at all. I went to an event and all three were in a row to shoot.

In what order did you shoot'em?

Back
Top Bottom