• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Barrel Threading NW Atlanta?

Per my post, Brian has been closed (for a personal matter) since Friday and will not re-open the shop until tomorrow, Tuesday. He is normally closed Sun-Mon, IIRC. That is why he probably has not responded to your E mail yet. He has always responded to mine in a timely manner. I have to pick up a gun from him about noon tomorrow, and will ask him to check his web site/E mail for anything pending. If you PM me your contact info I will be sure to pass it on to him.

Regards,
Rob

Brian Ott never replied back to my many emails... :[

I ended up using redtazdog from the silencer talk forum. He has come highly recommended on the .22 upper builds. It's not time sensitive or I'd use someone local.

Brian Ott never replied back to my many emails... :[

I reply to every email I receive, I even answered emails this weekend while I was out of town for my daughter's wedding.

I spent some time after Rob62 brought this thread to my attention this morning going through my emails for the past week looking for yours. I went through my Spam and Trash and was unable to find any email regarding threading AR barrels from anyone since the 6th of September when you posted this thread. Did you use the email contact form on my website?

Back
Top Bottom